Apply For A Position With The Mediliant Group
Open Positions in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Job Description: Operate one or more CNC Controlled Screw machines to shape work pieces per the supplied specifications, following standard charts and manuals, and applying knowledge of CNC machining processes and methods. A successful candidate will be a self-starter and have a positive attitude. This job is a full-time position.
> Click to Apply
Job Description: Setup CNC Swiss Screw Machines per the supplier specifications, while applying knowledge of CNC machining processes and methods. Understanding of programming is a plus, as well as familiarity of required tools and holding fixtures to optimize effective and efficient use. This job is a full time position.
> Click to Apply
We are growing and need an experienced Engineer to support Manufacturing and Quality functions! Since 2012, Medical Device and Implants (MDI), a contract manufacturer of world-class orthopedic implants and other medical devices, has been meeting and exceeding the needs of our national and global customers. Our success is built on teamwork, innovation, and focus on our employees and customers. If you are an experienced Engineer with medical device or other highly regulated industry experience, look no further than this exciting new opportunity!
Due to growth in demand for our products and services, we are in need of an Engineer possessing strong collaborative interpersonal skills to interact with customers and internal team members on quality, manufacturability, and efficiency/improvement projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborating with customers and operations to monitor/maintain quality control, material spec, equipment validations, risk assessments, CAPAs, and workplace safety
- Monitoring and improving internal quality processes that meet FDA regulatory and ISO standards
- Maintaining best-in-class inspection methods, written production and inspection procedures, and investigating product/production issues
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement efforts to ensure workflow, reduce machine downtime, improve efficiency, and positively impact other key performance indicators
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience in Engineering role of medical device company or similar industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technical, or related field
- Strong continuous improvement aptitude with knowledge of Continuous Improvement/Quality concepts, measuring devices, and Lean/Six Sigma tools & techniques
- An understanding of production workflows, quality system requirements (ISO), and ability to identify opportunity and solve problems in a manufacturing environment
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and leveraging data for high quality decision-making
Join our team of innovators and problem-solvers to make your impact on the implant world and see how our commitment to excellence set us apart from our competition! We provide a comprehensive benefit package, industry leading wages, and advancement and training opportunities. Find out more or apply online by visiting our website, www.mediliant.com/mdi-llc.
Open Positions in Le Locle, Switzerland
- Make full CNC settings (Deco20 and Deco13)
- Give technical support to operators ➢Minimize machine downtime
- Manage the operation of machines ➢Check the parts (visual and dimensional)
- Change tools
- Ensure specific cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Fill in the requested documents with rigor and seriousness
- Apply quality, safety and environment rule
- Mechanical diploma or equivalent
- Confirmed experience in a similar position and in the field of industry
- Control of measuring devices
- Be able to read and interpret technical drawings
- Versatility, aptitude for self-monitoring, adaptability according to the workload, autonomy and analytical skills
- Able to work in a team
- Sensitive to compliance with instructions (hygiene, safety, etc.)
- Basic computer knowledge
Please Note: Apply once on our website, if your resume is not a fit for the current position applied for, we will look to a better suited open position for your skills. Thank you for your interest in The Mediliant Group.